Shipley coaches are some of the brightest and most talented professionals in the business. Our coaches hold advanced degrees, professional certifications, and have extensive experience working in global corporations. All have many years of experience in various coaching disciplines including leadership, management, personal and spiritual coaching. There is compelling evidence that the right external coach with the right coaching process and tools can have a tremendous impact on individual and organizational performance.
Tony Husted is a leader in the field of Performance, Business, and Executive Coaching with over 15 years of experience. Tony is a Performer Engagement Coach, Coach Trainer, Coach Mentor, Sales Coach and Coaching Curriculum Designer. Tony has delivered thousands of hours of Coaching and Coach Training to individuals, businesses, and government organizations throughout the US, Europe, Brazil, Singapore, China, and Khazahkstan. He has 13 years of practice in developing and delivering online interactive trainings that produce results, and thousands of satisfied students. Tony blends his depth of Coaching knowledge, training experience, instructional design, and adult learning models together to create transformative programs.
- International Coach Federation PCC (Professional Certified Coach)
- B.A. Organizational Management from Northwest University.
- Certified Erickson Professional Coach
- NLP Coach, Team Coach
- Leading From Your Strengths Coach
- Multiple NLP Practitioner Courses
- Multiple NLP Master Practitioner Courses
- NLP World Health Certification
- Standing in Contribution Trainers Training
- Patterns for Renewing Your Mind Practitioner
- SECRET Security Clearance
An experienced technology leader, leadership and an ICF-credentialed executive coach, Anu thrives in complex environments that require both technical and interpersonal excellence. She received her Bachelor of Engineering, Aeronautical from Punjab University and her Master of Technology, Aeronautical from the Indian Institute of Technology. Prior to becoming a coach, Anu was a technology leader and held software engineering and aeronautical engineering leadership roles in public sector and high-growth companies. She moved to the US to engineer software products for Microsoft. Among other noteworthy engagements, she managed the quality division of Microsoft Windows responsible for delivering Windows in over 100 languages. Anu is now a professional coach for the leaders and teams in the to increase their effectiveness, self-awareness, and help them realize their potential. In addition to her coaching practice, she also has a corporate training practice, training future leaders in technical and leadership skills. Anu currently serves as the President of the Washington state ICF chapter. Anu has a SECRET Security Clearance
Wendy supports leaders in navigating the sometimes awkward, challenging and exciting opportunities that surround organizational leadership. Her belief that each individual has a unique contribution to bring that is vital to organizational success is the driving force behind her work. Creating a thriving organizational culture that results in high energy, productivity and high trust relationships is her vision of success.
She uses several assessments as tools to provide greater awareness and touchstones for growth and learning for individuals, teams and throughout an organization. Her favorite starting point is an exploration with her clients on their strengths and where they are brilliant. This provides a positive foundation for addressing what may not be working for them. Wendy has worked for the last 12 months as a Leadership performance coach at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.
- Coaches Training Institute (CTI) trained and certified
- International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
- SECRET Security Clearance
Lisa M. Ciccomascolo
Lisa M. Cicomascolo is a certified, ICF credentialed, evidence-based executive and behavioral coach. She uses evidence based coaching techniques and models to elicit positive change. Evidence-Base Coaching utilizes psychology, communication, and organizational studies, along with current coaching standards, techniques, and strategies.
Her career spans over 25 years, working in a diverse range of industries, serving as both a specialist and in management positions. As a coach, she is committed to continued learning and staying apprised of new coaching methods, assessments and practices to best serve her clients. Her education includes a master’s degree in Organizational Leadership and a master’s degree in Organizational Development and Change. Lisa is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Organizational Development and Change. Her doctoral program concentrates on Evidence-Based coaching. She also has a graduate-level certification in Comprehensive Evidence-Based Personal and Executive Coaching.
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach) accreditation through the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution.
- Administering and interpreting the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment.
- Was honored to be hand selected by Forbes® to be a member of their Coaches Council (Forbes Coaches Council is an invitation-only community for leading business and career coaches).
- Professional membership in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- American Psychology Association (APA), Member
- SECRET Security Clearance
Dawn Jones is a best selling author, international speaker and executive coach. Dawn was trained and certified by the ICF-credentialed Shipley Coach Training Program (SC TP) and is currently working to complete her PCC certification. Dawn’s audiobook “Top 7 Personality Challenges: Successful Secrets for Differing Personality Types” has been very successful and is a powerful tool in her coaching. She has trained people around the world from America to Australia to Africa on how to pinpoint, recognize and resolve people and personality issues. Dawn has the ability to influence and transform all personality types through her highly energetic coaching seminars. Dawn has a SECRET Security Clearance
Executive and Performance Coach Margo Myers helps high achievers who are ready to do what it takes to get promoted and take their place as leaders making big impact. Her zone of genius includes communication and presentation skills, leadership development, executive presence, and media training.
As a former award-winning TV news anchor at KOMO TV and KIRO TV in Seattle, Margo has covered everything from the downfall of General Manuel Noriega in Panama with U.S. Army troops to the WTO riots in Seattle and has flown with the Navy’s Blue Angels.
Margo is the Principal at Margo Myers Communications, and holds her coaching certification from the Hudson Institute in Santa Barbara, California. She also has her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation and served as a Life Reimagined coach for AARP, coaching clients around the world. Among her clients: Amazon, Zillow, DocuSign, the City of Seattle, Heritage Bank, and the Washington state Governor’s Office. She’s also the Founder of Career Success Programs, online coaching courses designed to navigate transition and improve communication. Margo has a SECRET clearance.
Constance is an active and facile performance and leadership coach. She posits that the performer can always find the answers they need to reach high and succeed and that this process is enlivened and expedited by a performance coach. Constance has over 25 years of innov
ative, reliable and client-centric organizational management, training and coaching experience including strategic planning, organizational change and leadership development. Constance knows what it means to be a leader at the management and executive levels and the challenges involved. Constance has thousands of hours of classroom experience and is an educator steeped in coaching and learning models and methods.
- Shipley Certificied currently completing her hours for ICF PCC credentialing.
- Certified in theMyers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Executive MBA from Columbia University
- SECRET Security Clearance
Tiffany is a seasoned coaching professional with over 10 years of experience in Learning and Development. She has contributed to organization-wide initiatives in a variety of sectors including Banking, Retail, Healthcare, and non-profit. This foundation has allowed her to understand the demands that organizations and workers face in today’s world.
Tiffany works with leaders and mid-level managers to help them meet goals, be better leaders, and overcome obstacles. Examples of coaching engagements include mid-to-senior level leaders who are in a new role or are managing a team for the first time, individuals who want support moving into a new behavior or way of being, for example, more confidence, better communication, or taking risks, and leaders who want to set boundaries, manage their time better, or motivate their team to achieve company goals.
- Masters in Learning and Organizational Change, Northwestern University
- Organizational and Leadership coaching Certification, Northwestern University
- International Coach Federation (ICF) member
Pedro Pinto is a Certified Executive Coach supporting C-Level individuals, ICs, and Managers from different walks of life working to overcome their roadblocks while using their strengths, balancing their personal and professional lives, and being the effective contributors in their companies. His coaching focuses on leadership, business strategy, team building, time management, conflict resolution, delegation, career management, and behavior/cultural transformation.
With 17+ years in the corporate tech world as a CIO and a background in IT, Marketing, Neuropsychology, and Business Administration, Pedro delivers a solution-focused approach to better understand the connections between organizational teams and effectively achieving the greatest possible outcome.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation
- Certified Executive Coach by Center for Executive Coaching
- Certified Professional Coach by Erickson International
- Training in Life Coaching at JRNI
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Marshal Goldsmith Global Leadership Assessment (GLA 360º)
- DISC Practitioner Certification
- Speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian
Karen has led talent coaching and consulting initiatives serving Fortune 50‐500 companies as well as startups in both Seattle and Los Angeles as an executive coach, as a human resource leader and as a talent solutions consultant. She draws her expertise from both an internal corporate leadership perspective and an external consultant perspective. Karen is recognized for her focus in coaching leadership executive presence and partnering on such topics as strategic growth planning, mission/vision development, personal and team communication, and leader/team congruence; coaching high potential talent and emerging leaders; and providing acquisition/merger talent assessments and consulting including internal mobility, rightsizing and downsizing. Karen’s coaching style is evocative and direct with the intention of inspiring client awareness and agility for action.
- PCC certified ICF coach
- Certified Narrative coach.
- MBA from California State University, Dominquez Hills
Donovan began his coaching career over 15 years ago working with at-risk youth in Los Angeles.His work developing and delivering curriculum that promoted self-development through accountability and group engagement was foundational to successful programs in a number of communities. As a Shipley Certified ICF coach currently pursuing his PCC level certification, Donovan coaches clients on business and personal relationships; uses values and capabilities assessments to enhance work group engagement in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors; initiates cross-functional communication to improve relations throughout chain of command and increase productivity; employs traditional coaching systems to promote accountability and ensure individual and team goal achievement in a professional environment; and assists clients with professional networking and strategic partnership development.
- Awyken Life Professional Coach Training Certification, 2014
- Shipley Coaching Certification, 2018
After a successful career in the performing arts, Jean pursued a new direction studying Coaching and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). She was soon hooked by what these disciplines could accomplish and began using the tools to make profound, positive changes. Jean offers group training and private coaching to clients including CEOs, CFOs, physicians, attorneys, architects, engineers, and financial planners. Jean assists people to speak their truth, knowing when they speak authentically, they are more confident and more persuasive. She is also a certified coach, working with executives to achieve business and life goals.
- Certified Coach, NLP and Coaching Institute, 2006
- Master NLP Practitioner, Facticity Trainings, 1993
- Certified NLP Practitioner, Facticity Trainings, 1992
So many people possess great talents and resources and simply have challenges “translating” those talents and resources into the world of results, data and communication with others. Micki Obrien’s genius is in empowering individuals and teams to do just this. Using effective frameworks and methodologies, including Integral Theory, the Nurtured Heart Approach® and typologies, she provides coaching that empowers people to live in their greatness, to use challenges and mistakes as data, and to build their solutions-focused problem-solving muscles!
Micki’s graduate work in Environmental Leadership was infused with the Principles Learning Organizations, as outlined by Peter Senge. Systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, shared vision and team learning, paralleled with real life experience in a diversity of situations, has taught Micki to trust the process. Adding Integral Theory, and an understanding of the diversity of human neurology, to this already rich curriculum allows her to access and support the genius and success of an even more diverse pool of individuals.
- Shipley Certified Coach currently pursuing PCC ICF level certification
- MA, Naropa University, Environmental Leadership
- Nurtured Heart Approach, Advanced Certified Trainer
As a Management and Performance Coach Tyson is passionate about partnering with individuals and organizations to tap into their true potential. He is passionate about helping others past challenges and limiting beliefs that get in the way of them not only achieving their personal and professional goals, but that of their Teams and Organizations as well. Empowering Leaders to create a clear vision and gain clarity to be the most inspiring Leaders is one of the most fulfilling aspects of coaching for Tyson.
Throughout his professional career Tyson has worked with other Managers and Teams to design effective ways to guide the organization to better communication, excellent customer service, profitability, and enhance team performance.
- ACTP (Accredited Coach Training Program). The Art and Science of Coaching. Erickson Coaching International.
- Shipley Certified Coach currently pursuing PCC ICF level certification
Anita L. Gibson-Johnson
Anita is not just a professional but a passionate, compassionate, and driven professional. With more than 20 years of business experience, Anita has an impressive portfolio of experience at entrepreneurial and creative companies building teams and systems that accelerate growth. Moreover, Anita brings a diverse background of product management, sales, marketing and organizational development. This expertise makes her a valuable resource for leaders adapting to rapid market change and wanting to build an attractive and results-driven employee culture.
Anita is recognized for her ability to coach clients through complicated problems and arrive at clear, actionable outcomes. Overall, she identifies deficiencies within the team structure, offers brilliant solutions and ways of improvement to enhance the Company’s culture, promotes a healthy work environment, improves morale, creates synergy, fosters the growth of Customer-oriented service and retains key talent.
Anita’s style is unique, invigorating, and results oriented. Her attention to detail helps clients to ensure that they have an actionable plan with clear deliverables that align with their vision. Her clients highly appreciate her for her patience, training content and style, diplomacy, innovative ideas, industry knowledge, energy, personality, and compassion.
- Awyken Professional Certified Coach
- Certifications in Business Management, training, Administration, Customer Service, Quality Management and a Notary Public Commission.
Paul A. Perez, MS, PCC
Paul is a skilled executive and leadership coach, organizational trainer and consultant, and cultural transformation expert with over 25 years’ experience identifying, developing and growing leaders for progressively increasing responsibility and success in management and executive roles across a diverse spectrum of industry verticals. Paul also has over two decades experience in workshop and seminar facilitation and keynote speaking.
Paul’s integrated coaching, consulting and facilitation practice includes C-suite and junior executives in a multibillion-dollar healthcare system, professional services, insurance and financial services, shipping and logistics, manufacturing, tech and telecommunications sectors, nonprofit and military. Paul’s holistic approach is informed by many years of understanding and leveraging the dynamics of mission readiness, advanced training and praxis in Wellness coaching and programming, neuroscience and emotional intelligence and executive sourcing and placement. His primary strength is engendering “resonant leadership” and high-performing teams.
- B.S. Microbiology, University of Notre Dame
- M.S. in Organizational Behavior and Executive Coaching, University of Texas at Dallas
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Physician Development Coach, Physician Coaching Institute
- Wellness Coaching and Wellness Programming (Wellcoaches, The Chapman Institute)
- Adjunct Faculty and Executive Coach, The Center for Creative Leadership
- Leader Coach & Senior Consultant, Right Management (U.S. subsidiary of The Manpower Group)
- Executive Coach, Workshop facilitator and executive team member of Excellent Cultures, Inc.
Sharmin has 20+ years of diverse experience as an executive coach and as a technology leader. She specializes in coaching leaders and seasoned professionals in the corporate develop their emotional intelligence (EQ) and Executive Presence resulting in leadership excellence, team collaboration and desired career transitions.
She believes, the key to sustainable excellence is self-awareness and the ability to “search within us” and align with our core values. Without this foundation, all other “how-to” training bears very little long-term value. Sharmin helps her clients tap into their intrinsic motivation, leading to the deeper levels of engagement and sustainable excellence essential for thriving in today’s world.
As someone who has lived the life of a software engineer and a manager in corporate settings including nine years at Microsoft, Sharmin understands the challenges firsthand and speaks the language of the engineers. Sharmin’s clientele comes from a diverse background and include Executives and Senior Managers at Microsoft, Expedia, Boeing and at Amazon.
- MS in Computer Science, Virginia Tech
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from International Coach Federation (ICF)
- EQ in Action (Emotional Intelligence Assessment), Organization & Relationship Systems at Work (ORSC), Advanced Team and Group Coaching, Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor for Individual and Teams.
- Designed and facilitated group workshops for career and leadership development
- Written over 50 articles to date on leadership and personal growth. Published articles in reputed online sites including ICF and Human Capital Institute (HCI)
- 2018 President of International Coach Federation (ICF) Washington Chapter – The 5th largest ICF chapter in the US